Peyton Manning reportedly being offered up to $10 million per year by two networks

Discussion in 'Pro Sports' started by BamaMike, Mar 8, 2018.

1. BamaMike

BamaMike New Member

2. Eric

Eric Administrator

Hopefully he’s better at refraining his bias than he was that time he was in the booth for a few minutes for an Alabama/UT game lol

3. Derek

Derek Administrator

Fox had incredible success bringing in Tony Romo. Everyone is going to try and repeat that with Manning.

4. rtr2006

rtr2006 Administrator Staff Member

The thing for me is who do you keep pushing out to bring new guys into the booth? There's only so much room.

5. Derek

Derek Administrator

Theyll push anyone out if they fee it’ll improve their broadcast. Love him or hate him, there aren’t many names bigger than Manning when it comes to the NFL. They’d love to have him in the booth for a few years and then push him out with Brady. All about peformance and bottom line

6. rtr2006

rtr2006 Administrator Staff Member

I've never thought he was a good speaker. I think his voice is not tv-like, but I can't question his knowledge for the game.

7. CliffRollTide

CliffRollTide New Member

Bias makes people love him and hate him, just what they want. Look at Vern and Gary.

8. Eric

Eric Administrator

I don’t know, I don’t think Verne was biased at all. Gary is pretty impartial too. That said, I know what you mean about the network being okay with some bias.

9. CliffRollTide

CliffRollTide New Member

No, they weren't really biased, but every team seemed to think they were. They were controversial, networks love that.